New Corp – English

% of ownership, name and address for each one.
If S Corp, Please be advised that shareholders of S Corps are required to be on a W-2 “reasonable salary” per IRS regulations. We especially recommend this for those who want to contribute to a retirement plan. We recommend using ADP to handle your payroll because they will handle all quarterly and annual payroll tax filings for you and take on the liability if they make any mistakes (which they rarely do). Please let us know if you’d like ADP to provide you with a quote to handle. If S Corp or C Corp, you should file a tax return annually even if there was no activity during the year.
Call Us!