What is the Employee Retention Tax Credit or ERTC? For those that don’t know, the IRS is giving qualifying businesses up to $26K in tax credits PER EMPLOYEE in addition to the PPP loan.
What Documents Are Needed for Claim
- Company owner and contact information
- A list of company owners & relatives on payroll
- 2020 & 2021 – Quarterly 941 Federal Payroll Tax Forms
- 2020 & 2021 – Custom Payroll Reports
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application 3508 Form (All forgiven PPP loans have a 3508 form, which your bank may have completed on your behalf. It may be available to download from your bank’s portal, or you may need to ask your lender for a copy of it. This is different than a PPP forgiveness letter.)
- 2019, 2020 & 2021 quarterly Profit & Loss (Alternatively, instead of P&Ls you may submit monthly or quarterly income statements or revenue reports)
How Greenlight Financial Can Help You
Greenlight Financial has partnered with MAX ERTC, a firm that specializes in processing these claims. If you feel your business may qualify and would like more information, please submit the form below.