Amending a Tax Return

Need IRS Representation to amend a tax return?

Did you file a tax return only to later realize you missed a valuable tax deduction or made a mistake? Or maybe you received a letter with penalties? No need to worry, there’s a way to fix this. All you need to do is file an amended tax return with the corrections. While filing an amendment on a tax return can be a relatively simple process, it’s best to enlist the help of a professional to ensure you don’t miss anything.

Greenlight Financial Can Help

We provide audit representation on your behalf and assist you with the following:

  • Free consultation to determine your options and find a resolution
  • Our experts will create a strategy that fits your needs
  • Work directly with the IRS on your behalf, so you don’t need to worry

Request to Speak to An Expert

Call us today to get started and start feeling worry free!


Request a Consultation
Call Us!